web page hit counter
Butler Family: Special Forehead

Butler Family

Monday, February 27, 2006

Special Forehead

Josh told me yesterday that he knew how houses were built. He said they put up that gray stuff and then put bricks on it. So, I asked him how he knew that...the story he told me was quite interesting.

He said that when he wakes up from his naps at school, his forehead sometimes hurts...and when it hurts, it tells him things and it told him how houses were built! ??? He said he has a special forehead!

First of all, the hurting forehead concerns me...the "special forehead" freaks me out. LOL

I THINK he may be having sinus headaches. I need to talk to his teacher and see if she can help me keep track of how many headaches he's really having. He won't tell anyone when his head does hurt. He says that sometimes it hurts really bad and other times it doesn't hurt so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home