web page hit counter
Butler Family: Birthdays

Butler Family

Friday, January 25, 2008

Birthdays

The girls have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks (2/16). Callie has it in her mind that she's going to have a pink and purple birthday party. :)

She has told me several times that she wants a Dora and Boots cake and Emma wants a Princess cake (nevermind Emma never told me that). She said her cake is going to be purple and Emma's is going to be pink.

Well, last night, Emma said she wanted Dora and Boots, too...and she wants it purple. Callie gets upset with her and says, "No Emma!! I'm having purple and you're having pink!" Emma was actually fine with that, but I told her she could have anything she wanted to.

Callie has finally agreed to let Emma share her birthday with her. Isn't that nice of her? Poor Emma!

Josh wants to have a Bowling party for his next birthday. I've started looking into it and it should be pretty reasonable to do. He's only going to have just a few friends at this one. I do not want to do another party for 12-20 kids! It's crazy!! This way, he can have his best friends w/ him. I think he'll actually enjoy this more. I guess I'll go ahead and make arrangements this next week for his.

I can't believe I'm thinking of birthday parties for all 3 kids right now! I'd better get on the ball for the girls! I've decided that I'm just going to make their cakes (and cupcakes for daycare) if I can find some Dora and Boots decorations for it.

I guess we'll combine their Valentine's Day party and Birthday party into 1 party at daycare...this will happen every year, I guess. Oh well, it's a good think they like pink (red's okay, too). :)

1 Comments:

  • I get stressed at b'day time with one child.... Imagine two at once! At least it's all over at the same time.

    That's a fun idea for Josh's b'day. I think as they get older, they enjoy having their closest buddies with them rather than the huge parties of people.

    I hope everything comes together smoothly for the girls' parties.

    By Blogger Lilight, At 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home