web page hit counter
Butler Family: Saturday

Butler Family

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Saturday

I can tell I'm not going to be very good at keeping up with this. :)

We slept until 9:00 this morning. It was nice to sleep in. The girls ate at 11:30 last night and then didn't eat again until 7:00! They did wake up during the night, so they came to bed with us. They seem to sleep better that way. I'm not overly thrilled with that at all. Emma's the worst - she has a hard time sleeping in the crib. She just plain has trouble sleeping, I think. I don't know if she's in pain or what (with her mouth).

We have an appointment with the plastic surgeon on Monday. We have a ton of questions for him! It will be nice to see what our game plan is going to be. Maybe we'll find out how many surgeries Emma's going to need.

I have a baby shower tomorrow. The church is giving us one - we were going to do it before the girls were born, but that didn't happen! :) This way, everyone knows more of what we need/want (formula and diapers) and the girls will get to go to their own party.

We're having some trouble with Josh listening/obeying us lately. I know this has been a big change, but he's going to have to learn to control his little temper! When he gets mad, he hits and pinches us...NOT acceptable! We're taking away privileges (t.v., bubbles in the bathtub, etc.). We do give him spankings for his worst offenses, but we let him know in advance that he's going to get one, too.

That works for a little bit, but then he's right back at it. I just don't know what to do! I know he's at "that age", too...but geez!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home