web page hit counter
Butler Family: What's my phone number?

Butler Family

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What's my phone number?

I've really been working hard with Josh to learn his phone number. He keeps leaving 1 number out, but he's getting close. Well, last night, we had a conversation like this:

Me: If a policeman asked you what your phone # was, what would you tell him?
Josh: You would tell him...
Me: I won't be there.
Josh: Then, daddy will tell him.
Me: Daddy won't be there
Josh: Then Callie will tell him
Me: She can't tell him (being silly)
Josh: Then Emma will tell him.
Me: She can't tell him
Josh: Well, Joshy will tell him
Me: Exactly! You will have to tell him
Josh: Well, he can just take me home
Me: He has to know your phone number first
Josh: I can show him where I live!
Me: What if you're lost and you don't know your way back home?
Josh: xxx-xxx (says all but 1 # of his phone number)

This conversation goes on for a few more minutes and then:

Josh: Well, I'm just not going to get lost!! (after he still couldn't get all 7 numbers).

Good answer! HA! I hope he never gets lost!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home