web page hit counter
Butler Family: 3:00 this morning

Butler Family

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

3:00 this morning

Callie decided to wake up around 3:00 this morning. Phil wound up bringing her to bed with us because she wouldn’t go back to sleep.

Well, she decided she wanted to talk. I had turned over so my back was to her. She started saying, “My purple pass (paci)”…then she asked where everyone was…Emma, Josh, Sock (Scott), Wheat (Wendy), etc. LOL She talked for 15 minutes. Phil and I were both trying to get her to shoosh. Well, then she started pushing me – like she was pushing me out of bed. I finally turned over and she cuddled up against me. She was trying to turn me over – not push me out of bed.

She also asked if she could eat “Me eat”…”Pink Milk”…”Apple Juice”. She cracks me up. I just wish she hadn’t done this at 3:00 in the morning.

She FINALLY fell back to sleep sometime after 3:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home