web page hit counter
Butler Family: Josh can tie his shoes!

Butler Family

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Josh can tie his shoes!

After about a week's worth of practice, Josh can finally tie his own shoes! Woo hoo!!

On Sunday, we were at mom and dad's and getting ready to leave. All of a sudden, Josh came running into the room saying, "Mommy!! Mommy!! I did it!!! I tied my shoes!!!". He was so proud of himself!!! We're definitely proud of him, too! :) He's been tying his shoes alot lately.

The girls have their flu shots today. Hopefully, they'll do okay. Phil and his mom are taking them by this morning.

Phil's going to have them check Emma's ear, too. He said it was a little bloody this morning. He didn't know if it was from a scratch or something more inside her ear...hopefully, it's just from a scratch.

We've all had the sinus crud the last week or so. The kids started out with it. They never did seem to feel bad...they just had/have runny noses. The girls still have pretty bad runny noses, but it's all clear. :) Phil and I have been fighting it for a week...bad sinus headaches and stuffiness. And, no, neither of us have gone to the doctor. I figure if stuff starts turning green, then I'll go. Until then, I'll rely on Tylenol Sinus which seems to do a pretty decent job (and without knocking me out).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home