web page hit counter
Butler Family: Witches Everywhere

Butler Family

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Witches Everywhere

The library book Josh checked out yesterday was about witches.

So, he spends the whole evening saying the witches were going to be out tonight at 11:00 and he wanted to see them. He went on saying his teacher told him they'd be out, etc. He kept looking for the "big fat moon" so he could see the witches fly in front of it.

He went on for a couple of hours with stories about witches.

Just before he went to bed, he looked at me with a cute little grin and said, "I was only tricking you about the witches". :) Phil and I played along with him. I just laughed and said, "I know...I know you know there aren't any witches". He just laughed and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home