web page hit counter
Butler Family: Just Stuff

Butler Family

Monday, January 28, 2008

Just Stuff

Mom and I went shopping for bedding for the girls this weekend. Is there nothing cute out there anymore?? I have this "idea" of what I want, but can't find it. I did find some really nice quilt sets, but they were quite pricey.

Anyway, I ended up ordering this:





I guess this is their birthday present. :) We'll come up with something else just so they'll have something to open.

Josh and Phil worked all weekend on his Pinewood Derby. The big race is next Saturday. I hope he does well!

Josh has also decided he wants to play soccer again this year. The program starts right after spring break in March. We may give him another try. He "played" when he was 4, but I think he'll enjoy it more now.

Josh is going to spend a few days w/ Wendy in Memphis over spring break. Phil and I are thinking about just hanging out around Nashville for the long weekend (we'll meet Wendy in Nashville for drop offs). That will be a fun time...if we stay in Nashville, I guess we can do the zoo. Beyond that, I'm not sure what to do! The girls will be perfectly happy with a park with lots of swings and a slide. :)

This will be Josh's first trip away from home. He's spent the night w/ Grandmother and Granddaddy, but we were always within driving distance from him. This time, he's stuck there. LOL He'll do fine. He loves Wendy!

Callie & Emma are getting excited about their birthday. It's funny to hear them talk about it. I don't think they really have any idea what will be going on. I guess as long as we have cake and presents, they'll be happy.

Emma has a speech evaluation with the school system next Monday. She is getting "ousted" from the speech therapy place now - once they turn 3, they can go into the school system for free. I hope she qualifies! My biggest concern is her actually talking to the evaluator. She rarely speaks in speech therapy now (even though she gets excited about going). It's kind of hard to evaluate her if she won't talk!! I know she would excel greatly if she would cooperate with them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home