web page hit counter
Butler Family: I think I'm going to have a nightdare!

Butler Family

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I think I'm going to have a nightdare!

Just before going to bed last night, Callie said, "I think I'm going to have a nightdare tonight and it's going to wake me up. It might be loud!". The night before, she woke up and came into our room saying 2 spiders were in her bed trying to get her. Oh, the imagination this girl has!

That being said, Callie didn't have a "nightdare" last night...Emma did...or maybe she fell out of bed - we're not sure. All we know is she screamed for 20 minutes - a "mean" scream, not a scream like she was in pain. We're not sure if she was awake or not, but it was getting rather old at 2:00 in the morning. She finally calmed down and climbed into bed with us. She said she fell out of bed and hit her head and that's why she was crying/screaming. I'm not sure if that was it or not, but I was glad when she calmed down. :) She cuddled w/ us for a little while and then disappeared back to her bed.

This is the 3rd night there has been a child in our bed...we're starting to feel the lack of sleep (at least I am).

I hope tonight is much quieter and everyone stays in their own bed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home