web page hit counter
Butler Family: More Updates

Butler Family

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Updates

I'm getting really bad at updating.

Let's see...school started on August 11. Josh is in the 2nd grade. He had to go to school w/ his cast on for the first 2 days. He got it off on the 12th and then went back to walking w/ the walker for about a week. He's walking pretty good now - still limping some, but getting there.

Emma started speech this morning. She'll be going twice a week during the school year.

I was taking Callie to school this morning (without Emma - Phil took her to speech) and she said, "Where's my sister? I want to see my sister, Emma!". I told her where Emma was and that she would be at daycare soon. She was really cute. :)

Emma burned her fingers over the weekend. The kids were at mom & dad's while Phil & I went out to eat for our anniversary (YUM). She touched a hot pot. She had 2 little blisters on her fingers. Luckily, she's okay and the blisters are practically gone.

Phil & I went to Calhoun's for our anniversary. Some good friends of ours gave us a $50 gift card for there (in appreciation for all the work Phil has done at church lately - church database stuff). So, we had an excellent meal of prime rib. It was nice to get out alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home