web page hit counter
Butler Family: 2012

Butler Family

Monday, August 27, 2012

2012

Well, it's been way too long since I've posted! I don't even know where to begin. Josh started middle school this year...it's been a bit of an adjustment, but I think he's going to do just fine. The girls are in 2nd grade. Both seem to like their teachers, so that's good! All 3 kids are getting ready to play basketball. Yes, even Emma! Yay Emma!! There's a church close by that has Upward basketball and they play early fall instead of winter. We'll be done by Thanksgiving. I like that so much better - even if it's not "normal" basketball season. Josh has been on several scout camping trips lately. I think he likes it better when Phil goes with him. :) They're doing a family camping trip at Mammoth Cave next month. We're still trying to decide if we're going or not. It would be a fun trip, I think. They're doing a couple of tours through Mammoth Cave. We didn't take much of a vacation this year. We went to Wilderness at the Smokies right after school was out. We also spent a couple of days in Gatlinburg just before school started. We were able to go to the Aquarium, which everyone liked! We stayed at the Park Vista. It's a great place to stay! However, the pool was closed almost the whole time we were there. The kids got to swim for about 45 minutes while we were there - they weren't very happy. I can't say that I blame them...we were relying on the pool to be there since it was rather rainy while we were there. Josh is officially in the youth group at church now. It's kind of hard to believe he's that old! He's in the 6th grade this year! I'll try to do better at keeping up - it's been a very busy summer, even though I'm not sure what we've done! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home