web page hit counter
Butler Family: Does he really love his sisters?

Butler Family

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Does he really love his sisters?

Last night, we weren't sure what Josh was thinking. I ran upstairs to change clothes and Phil was on his way out to pick up a quick supper. I was upstairs about 2 minutes.

I heard the girls starting to fuss (just waking from naps). By the time I got to the stairs, they were screaming - unlike any cry/scream I had heard before).

When I got downstairs, I saw that each one of them had pillows on their heads!! I immediately got them off and tried to calm the girls down. I asked Josh how the pillows got there and he just said he didn't know. After a little more talking, he finally told the truth - he had put them over their heads because they were crying!

Needless to say, the tv went off, a spanking was given (after much talking about how dangerous his little act was, etc.) and he went to be early (which he needed to do anyway).

Thank goodness I didn't put that load of laundry in the washer like I had planned!

Luckily, everyone was okay and Josh realizes that he made a bad choice (they talk alot about choices at school). He apologized to everyone and promised to tell us if the girls were crying ever again.

1 Comments:

  • Holy crap. Glad everyone's okay. Hopefully he will understand not to do it again.

    By Blogger Stephanie, At 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home