web page hit counter
Butler Family: This weekend

Butler Family

Thursday, June 30, 2005

This weekend

This is going to be a nice long weekend for us! I have Monday & Tuesday off for the 4th! Yippee!!

I'm going to take the kids to mom and dad's tomorrow night and the 4 of us are going to spend the night. Phil is going to stay home and catch up on some work (I think he's going to take nice, long uninterrupted naps). Hee hee!

It will be fun to spend the night with mom! I know Josh is looking forward to it - he gets to take his sleeping bag and he loves to do that!

I think we're going to try to stay in on Monday and Tuesday - just have some family time, I guess. :) It might be a good time to really start getting this house ready to sell! We have got to find something bigger! We've completely outgrown this house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home