web page hit counter
Butler Family: Sleep & Soccer

Butler Family

Friday, August 19, 2005

Sleep & Soccer

No, the 2 aren't connected. :)

Emma's still waking up at night - she woke up around midnight last night and 6:00 this morning. We gave her a drink of water last night and she surpisingly went back down. She woke up at 6:00 and luckily, was content to just lean up against me in bed and just look around. The girls normally get up around 6:30, so this wasn't a huge deal this time.

Josh starts soccer next week! We're off this weekend to find cleats (I think I've already posted this).

I tell ya, I'm not sure the girls are going to survive Josh. :) Callie was on the floor yesterday evening while I changed Emma's diaper (mind you, I was in the same room as Josh and Callie). She was a little fussy because she was having some tummy time. Well, Josh was sitting with her. The next thing I knew, he was dragging her across the blanket by her leg! LOL I, of course, told him to stop. I think he thought he was going to get a spanking over this one, but he didn't...just a talking to. Poor kiddo - he just doesn't get it.

When Josh said his prayers last night, he said, "Dear Jesus, please help me to not hurt my sisters". :)

On another note, I'm afraid of what Josh is going to repeat in "public". Callie was actually sitting up on her own last night (she did have her hand on Emma's bouncy seat). She sat there for a good long time and then fell over. Josh immediately went over to her and said, "It's okay, Callie, Mommy didn't mean to punch you!". Hello!! I didn't touch her! I asked him what he said and he just laughed and said, "I'm tricking you!". His "tricks" are going to get us into serious trouble if he says something like that to someone. He was sitting right there with me, so he knows I didn't even touch Callie (she didn't even cry when she fell over, by the way).

It's scary when Josh says things like that. I was a little stern with him the other night (only raised my voice just a little), and he said, "Quit screaming at me!". I just looked at him and said, "I wasn't screaming" - he then said, "Okay" and went on doing his thing. I'm not quite sure how to handle this if he keeps making statements like this. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home