web page hit counter
Butler Family: Updates and Ramblings

Butler Family

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Updates and Ramblings

Josh had his second soccer practice last night. He did much better...he immediately went out on the field and "practiced" with one of his friends. He seems to be enjoying it, but he does get easily distracted. :) He doesn't always pay attention and he doesn't quite have that assertive instinct he needs, but that will come...he's having fun and that's the important part.

Callie is officially sitting up on her own (can't remember if I posted that already or not). She's been sitting on her own for about a week now. Emma's not far behind. She can sit up for just a little bit at a time, but she still falls over. She'll get it, though!

Emma's lip is healing quite nicely - we're starting to massage it more so it won't start pulling up as it heals more. The sore under her nose (where the stint rubbed it raw) is looking better. She's been in a much better mood lately - except when her ear is bothering her. She is still taking her antibiotic for an ear infection. Hopefully, it will clear up before we go to the beach.

Emma is sleeping much better now...rarely waking up in the middle of the night. That makes Phil and I very happy. LOL We're starting to get caught up on the lost sleep.

We're leaving for the beach in less than 2 weeks! I can't wait. I just hope another hurricane isn't brewing out there. :(

2 Comments:

  • Glad everyone is doing well!

    By Blogger Stephanie, At 8:00 AM  

  • Okay TnMomTo3, I don't know if you can help me, but I think maybe you will understand. I see all this crazy blog spam everywhere (I see some here) and I'm wondering if you know how we can stop it. I just have a site about rash guards, and I can't even go find information on rash guards without having to filter through all the junk. My blog gets totally bombarded with this rediculously spam. I hope you're not as frustrated as my self. Anyway, good luck with your blog, and let me know if you have any ideas...

    Thanks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home