web page hit counter
Butler Family: Funnies from Josh

Butler Family

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Funnies from Josh

One of these days I'm going to remember to write everything down the kids say! Yeah, right.

Josh and I were going to run out to the mailbox the other day. I didn't bother putting shoes on at all. He just looked at me with his cute little grin and said, "I'm going out foot barren!" Oops - what he meant to say was "bare footed"! :)

Last night, I was telling Josh that the holidays were over and that he had to go back to school tomorrow. He just looks at me with his grin again and said, "I'm probably going to be sick tomorrow!".

Finally, Josh had a little paper cut on his thumb, so he insisted on a band aid. Well, this morning, he decided he couldn't get his pants off because of his bandaid. I helped him...Later, I asked him to put his coat on. He said he couldn't because of his bandaid. He said, "I can't touch anything but toys with this hand and I can touch food with my other hand". :) So, he could touch toys with his "hurt" hand. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home