web page hit counter
Butler Family: New Office and Stuff

Butler Family

Monday, January 23, 2006

New Office and Stuff

My company moved to a new office again (we keep outgrowing the offices we're in). Actually, our company is in about 4 offices right now and we're trying to all come back together. We're the first group to move.

We're at Centerpoint Plaza on Lovell Rd...it's wonderful, because it's literally 5 minutes from home! Yay!! It's not a bad facility - I think I'll like it here.

Callie is still trying to stand on her own. She's so funny - she pushes off of things and stands there for a few seconds and you can tell she's just thrilled! She gets so excited!!! Emma hasn't shown any interest in standing on her own yet. That's fine - Callie is hard enough to keep up with! She is a girl on the go! I found her under Phil's computer table yesterday standing up. She just laughed when I found her. :)

Josh is a complete goof as usual. This morning, he came in our room and said, "I'm Josh Butler and I'm goofy!". Boy, isn't that the truth!

Yesterday afternoon, he came into the kitchen and said, "Mama, I have to show you something". So, he literally pulls me into the living room and over to the trash can and said, "How did THAT get in there?". He found some icecream wrappers where Phil & I had some icecream the night before - Busted!!

Emma has another dr appointment this afternoon to turn her screw again. Hopefully, we'll find out if we have a surgery date or not!! He wants to do the surgery some time in March, but they have to coordinate it with the dentist and ENT dr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home