web page hit counter
Butler Family: The girls are at my mom and dad's!

Butler Family

Monday, March 06, 2006

The girls are at my mom and dad's!

Mom keeps the girls on Mondays and Tuesdays, so she suggested that sometime I bring the girls over on Sunday and just let her keep them at her house until Tuesday. She lives about 45 minutes away and drives up to my house 3 times a week to keep the girls! :)

So, anyway, I took the kids over to their house yesterday and left them! It was a little strange not to wake up to them this morning. I don't think I'm going to realize they're gone until this afternoon. By the time Josh and I got home last night, it was bedtime, so they would have been in bed anyway.

I don't think Josh is too thrilled with them being gone. He was really in a cranky mood this morning. We plan on doing something kind of fun this evening with him, so hopefully, that will make things better.

He got a kite over the weekend and he's dying to get it out. He just doesn't understand that we need wind to fly it. :) Hopefully, it will be too wet when we get home today - at least that will be a good excuse not to go out! Poor guy! It won't be long before we have some good kite flying weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home