web page hit counter
Butler Family: Ouch!

Butler Family

Monday, January 22, 2007

Ouch!

Josh was playing on the stairs this weekend...he was playing quietly and behaving very well.

Well, when he was finished playing, he said, "mommy, I fell and hurt my cheek". His cheek looked awful! It was scratched all the way down his face and very obviously bruised! He had fallen on a piece of the "Don't Break the Ice" game. He never cried, fussed or anything! It looked absolutely awful!

He was a real trooper, though. I put some neosporin on it - he wasn't thrilled with that, but held as still as he could. :)

By Sunday, while it still looked bad, it had greatly improved from Saturday night.

He said it hurt when he closed his eyes really tight. Poor guy!

I'll post some pictures of it on our site (eventually).

I still can't believe he didn't even cry - I would have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home