web page hit counter
Butler Family: School Fundraisers

Butler Family

Friday, September 21, 2007

School Fundraisers

Why can't the state just give our schools enough money so they don't have to rely on fund raisers to get through the year?

We are now selling school coupon books. Granted, I do like these books and have saved a lot of money with them, but still...

So, on top of selling Boyscout popcorn, we are selling coupon books. Josh said he had to sell 25 books (HA) so he can get some sort of frisbee or something - didn't quite understand what he was saying. :)

I think I need to change my profession to salesman instead of software developer. This is one time it would be nice if Phil worked at an office instead of at home. LOL That way, HE could take this stuff to the office to sell.

I just dread it when the girls get into school - then we'll have 3 of them selling all of this. Yikes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home