web page hit counter
Butler Family: I got a bandaid!!!

Butler Family

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I got a bandaid!!!

Last night, Callie was messing w/ the doors in front of our washer and dryer...yep, you guessed it! She smooshed her finger. She screamed, cried and then yelled, "I need a bandaid!". This time, she was right. Her finger was bleeding (just a little bit). I asked Phil to bring me a bandaid...he brought me a normal size bandaid. I wonder how many times that would have really wrapped around her finger? 10? 15? I asked him to find me a smaller one. :) He did...it still wrapped around her finger 3 times.

At that moment, Emma walked in. Callie calls out, "Emma! I got a bandaid!!". Josh comes in...same thing, "Josh! I got a bandaid!!" She told everyone in her path that she got a bandaid! She was so proud!

Of course, Emma needed a sympathy bandaid...she got the monster bandaid on her knee. :)

This morning, Callie didn't want to take her bandaid off. She wanted to show it to Miss Nancy at daycare (yeah, right). :)

1 Comments:

  • We're all about the sympathy bandaids too!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home