web page hit counter
Butler Family: Peter Pan

Butler Family

Friday, February 01, 2008

Peter Pan

It looks like Mom, Josh and I may get to go see a stage presentation of Peter Pan. This will be Josh's first stage play and I'm so excited for him. I hope he likes it!!

We're trying to decide on a definite date, but it looks like sometime in March, we'll be able to go (it's been hard finding a free weekend - when did we get so busy??).

I haven't told Josh that we're going yet. I want to wait until we actually have ordered the tickets. We'll go to a matinee. There's a Community Theater about an hour away from us. We go there from time to time (yes, we have tons of local places, but this place is just awesome). It will be a fun day out w/ just Josh and my mom. I'm really looking forward to it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home