web page hit counter
Butler Family: I have to go potty!!!!

Butler Family

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I have to go potty!!!!

We were in the middle of church last night, sitting on the far side of the room (we usually sit near the door, but got there too late to get our normal seat).

Anyway, Emma yells out, "I have to go potty!!!" several times. :)

I take her and Callie and climb over everyone in our row...we finally got outside and on our way to the bathroom.

We meet at the YMCA in Farragut right now and the only bathroom is in another part of the building. :)

Both girls actually went (yay). After that, we just hung out outside until the kids were dismissed to their classes. I wasn't about to climb all over everyone again (and yet again to take them back out to class).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home