web page hit counter
Butler Family: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Butler Family

Monday, January 05, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful Christmas. I think the kids were very happy with what Santa brought them. Later, Callie was a tad upset that we didn't have a birthday cake for Jesus, though.

We went to Scott's on Christmas Eve and had lots of fun. We went to Kingsport on Christmas Day and spent the night. Junior & Beverly fixed us a wonderful breakfast the day after Christmas.

It's good to get back to normal, I think.

This past weekend, we celebrated Nannie's 100th birthday. There was a big Butler birthday party for her and I think she really enjoyed herself.

The girls have just gotten over ear infections and seem to be doing fine w/ that. Unfortunately, they gave me their cough. Phil's been loading me up with Vitamin C...not sure if it's doing any good, but I guess it can't hurt. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home