web page hit counter
Butler Family: I'm Skipping to my Lula!

Butler Family

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I'm Skipping to my Lula!

That's what Josh just told me. LOL He said that he and his friends skipped to their lula in Miss Nancy's class at school. Should I bother telling him that it's really Skip to my Lou? Hee hee

We took the kids to have their pictures made yesterday. Josh was very uncooperative when it came to smiling. He said the "Cat had his smiler" (instead of the cat having his tongue). :) He's so funny! So, we had some very somber looking pictures from Josh, but the girls both gave some good smiles. :) I just wish it wasn't going to be 3 weeks before we got them back!!

I love long weekends. We're suppose to be getting ready for our vacation next week. We're going to Myrtle Beach on Saturday the 10th with my parents and my sister. We're so ready to be there now!!

The girls will be beach babes this time next week. :)

Both girls are doing great. Callie is sitting up, grabbing at everything and is generally very happy. Emma is close to sitting up and is very interested in watching everything - even if she doesn't participate yet.

I think I'm off to take a short nap (if the kids will all cooperate). HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home