web page hit counter
Butler Family: Look, Mama, the moon is smiling!

Butler Family

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Look, Mama, the moon is smiling!

That's what Josh said to me when we were leaving for school this morning. :) There was just a sliver of moon showing and it did look like a smile.

Of course, he then goes on to ask why it's still dark and the moon is out and not the sun. I really need to go back and learn all about the sun and moon! He asks me these questions all the time and it's not going to be long before he wants more answers than I can give. :)

Josh wants to know EVERYTHING! So many times, he'll say something and I'll ask him who taught him that piece of information and he always says, "Nobody, I just learned it myself". :)

I'm taking Josh out this afternoon to find a Spiderman costume. I just hope and pray that Walmart still has one! Hopefully, he will settle for something else if there's no Spiderman costume. He wants to be Spiderman this year because one of his friends was Spidey last year. Oh, the peer pressure!! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home