web page hit counter
Butler Family: More Updates

Butler Family

Friday, January 27, 2006

More Updates

Emma finally pushed herself into a sitting position from a laying down position. She's been so close to it for 2 months now. HA! She may have been doing this longer, but I just saw her for the first time last night.

She's been pulling up for ages now, but never could quite get to a sitting position when she was laying down.

The girls are so funny together...they were "fighting" over a toy this morning. I think Emma won (she had it to begin with).

Last night, both girls were fussy, so I was holding both of them. Emma all of a sudden got quiet and I could tell she was looking at me. So, I looked over at her (she was kind of on my shoulder) and she had this big impish grin on her face and her hand on a stack of magazines. She was slowly pulling them towards her...I think she really knew she wasn't suppose to do that...she thought it was really funny. :)

Poor Callie - she was in the tub last night (with Emma & Phil) and she kept trying to get up. So, Phil barely touched her hand and said, "No". Callie looked up at Phil and just started this pitiful cry! You would have thought she was in the worst trouble of her life!!

Callie was the first one in the tub (which made her happy), but when she saw Emma getting in, Callie was so excited!! She has this little "thing" she does when she gets excited. She puts her hands in a fist and shakes them while she's kind of "grunting" which is really a laugh. It was nice to see her happy about seeing her sister. :)

Today was silly hat and pizza party day at Josh's school. We finally found his clown hat that he got at the circus. He was very happy about that. :) I felt bad because he wanted me to go to his pizza party today (other mommies do). :( I never did find out what time it was going to be - his teacher wasn't there when I dropped him off this morning. I did tell him that I couldn't make it to all of the parties, but I would try to make it to the next one (I did go to his Christmas party).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home