web page hit counter
Butler Family: The girls are home!

Butler Family

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The girls are home!

It was so funny, when we drove up to mom and dad's last night, Callie was standing at the door just jumping up and down. She was so excited to see us!! Emma was getting her diaper changed at the time. :) Emma didn't feel very well, so she wasn't too excited (I think she's coming down with a cold).

Callie took her first steps last night! :) She's been standing on her own forever, but she got brave enough to move last night. She was so proud of herself!
And of course, I had no camera with me. Oh well, maybe she'll walk again today.

DH literally scared the pee out of Josh last night. Josh was pouting because nobody would go outside with him...we were still at the dinner table, but we were looking right out on the deck where he was. Anyway, he was pouting, but then saw Callie standing at the door again and that almost got him to smiling. Well, DH thought it would be cute to make the van alarm go off (close to Josh). He did and Josh screamed and started crying and couldn't get to the door fast enough. His face was a look of pure panic. He jumped into my lap and cried for a minute and then said, "Mama, I peed in my pants!". Poor guy! I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. It was funny, but he was very scared, too. Luckily, we had a change of clothes with us. :)

DH did apologize to Josh - telling him he didn't mean to scare him. He thought Josh would think it was funny - had no clue it would scare him that badly.

Emma was running a bit of a fever when we got home...she didn't want her last bottle or anything. I gave her some Tylenol and put her to bed. She seemed to be feeling a little better this morning.

It was nice to have a little break, but I'm glad my girls are home again. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home