web page hit counter
Butler Family: Is it Saturday yet?

Butler Family

Monday, October 09, 2006

Is it Saturday yet?

We're leaving for Myrtle Beach on Saturday...just in time for a cold front, I think. The weather looks iffy, but maybe that will change. :)

Wendy is coming down on Friday to go with us. She and I are taking the kids back to Portrait Innovations to have UT pictures done...she wants to have her picture taken w/ the kids (I'm hopefully going to stay out of the picture). The girls have UT Cheerleading outfits and Josh has a UT windsuit. Now, if we can just figure out a way to put the girls' hair up in orange hairbows without them pulling it out! If they don't pull their own out, they pull each others out.

I think it's going to be a very busy week. Phil and I both have a ton of stuff to do...his mostly work related, mine house related. I have to get my consignment shop clothes together since I have an appointment to drop them off on Friday! I do kind of have them together - just not on hangers yet.

I hope the girls travel well on Saturday. They typically travel very well, but it's been a year since we've taken a long trip. However, we should actually make better time this time than last. The girls were only 7 months old the last time and we had to make lots of stops. They should be able to go longer this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home