web page hit counter
Butler Family: Emma's blood results

Butler Family

Friday, September 01, 2006

Emma's blood results

We got Emma's results back from the tests done 2 weeks ago (they had to send the blood off to an outside lab). Anyway, Little Miss is perfectly normal. :) What a relief.

It's been so long since her appointment, that I almost don't even remember why the dr wanted to tests done. Oh well! Oh yeah - it had something to do w/ her crossing her legs and pumping them. I guess that's just Emma!

Thank goodness it's Friday. It's been a very long week and I'm sleepy! I'm glad it's a long weekend, too!!

Josh has swim lessons tomorrow. Hopefully, he'll be up for them. He's really struggling this week. He was in bed by 7:30 last night and still woke up groggy. Poor guy! I bet he takes a good long nap tomorrow.

This is his first full week of kindergarten and I think he still likes it, but he sure is tired! :) He had gym class yesterday - he really enjoyed that. He has music class this morning. I hope he had fun in there, too!

His principal came to his class yesterday and read a book to them. He was all excited about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home