web page hit counter
Butler Family: Myrtle Beach - Day 1

Butler Family

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Myrtle Beach - Day 1

We're at the beach! :)

We got here about 3:00 yesterday afternoon. Once we got to our condo (which is very nice), the kids were so excited they couldn't stand it!

Josh thought everything was "awesome"! Callie was jumping and running and just laughing. Emma was following whoever seemed to be having the most fun!

After we unpacked, we started getting ready to go to supper...All of a sudden, I thought I saw something in the ocean. I looked again and saw 2 big dolphins jumping and playing!! THis is the first time I've seen dolphins at MB. Josh was very excited. I managed to get some video, but no still pictures.

We went to a place in Calabash, NC for supper called Capt. John's. It was "awesome" (as Josh would put it). We had the best shrimp and scallops!! Not a bad first meal.

It got pretty chilly last night, but Phil, Wendy & Josh went down to the indoor pool. Luckily, it's nicely heated.

It was very cold when we got up this morning. Phil & Josh took a walk on the beach (didn't stay too long) and then Wendy & I took him back down to the indoor pool.

We're going to eat lunch in the condo and just hang out the rest of the day. I think Phil is going to the seafood market to get some shrimp & scallops this afternoon.

Once the kids take a nap, we'll go back out on the beach and introduce the girls to the sand. :)

Speaking of the girls, I guess they slept too much in the van yesterday afternoon because they did NOT sleep last night! Phil & I are pretty sleepy right now, but the girls seem to still be going strong. HA!

I'll try to post some pictures later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home