web page hit counter
Butler Family: Daycare

Butler Family

Friday, January 26, 2007

Daycare

The girls have been in day care for 3 weeks now (going 2 days a week). When I picked them up yesterday, they were sitting at the table playing. Neither made a move to get up and greet me...hmph! :) They didn't want to be bothered while they were playing. Emma finally came over to me and eventually, Callie did too - with her toys in tow.

This morning when I dropped them off, they both went to the table, pulled out a chair and sat down! Neither of them fussed. They both gave me hugs and kisses and that was that. No whining, no crying, no nothing! I guess the girls don't mind being at "school".

It took Josh 3 years before he would do that! He cried almost every morning when I dropped him off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home