web page hit counter
Butler Family: We have Poop in the Potty!

Butler Family

Monday, August 20, 2007

We have Poop in the Potty!

We haven't been working too hard w/ potty training the girls. I know they're ready, but since I work full time, I'm not there to consistently try to potty train.

This morning, I was staying w/ Callie until Phil's parents got to the house (Emma had an ENT appointment). Callie comes to me and says, "I go poo poo in the big potty". So, I take her to the bathroom and then she says, "No, I go poo poo in the little potty". So, I get her situated and voila! We have poop! :) It wasn't much, but that doesn't matter.

I flushed it down the toilet and she had to ask where the poo poo was going. :) Are we all that possessive of our poop? HA!

Callie is now wearing Princess Pull Ups. Hopefully, she'll try to go to the potty again today!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home