web page hit counter
Butler Family: Stuff going on...

Butler Family

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Stuff going on...

We were suppose to meet a friend for supper last night. But, when I got home, Callie was running a fever. :( We have no idea what was wrong with her. Mom said she was cranky all day. I gave her some Tylenol and that seemed to help...she kept going from cranky to happy all evening. Finally, around 6:30, she said, "I'm ready for bed". This is not normal behavior from a 2 year old. :)

We're going to try to meet our friend for supper again tonight.

Josh woke up this morning beggin us not to take him to Kiddie Kottage. He's thrown a fit quite often the last couple of weeks. He just plain doesn't want to go. He says, "It's boring". I'm not sure I buy that...I've talked to the teachers and they have no idea what's going on.

I think he's tired. He's been on the go so much this summer that I think he's just ready to stop doing things. They've gone on 3 field trips every week since school was out. I think he's over it.

I think he'll be glad when school starts next week (I hope).

I went school shopping during lunch today and got him a backpack/messenger bag. He said he wanted one that goes over his shoulder this time (messenger bag), so I found one at Target. Hopefully, he'll like it.

I've also managed to get him 2 Hot Wheels lunchboxes. I didn't mean to. I placed a bid on ebay about 4 days ago (never dreaming I'd actually win it). Well, after I placed the bid, I found a different lunchbox online (can't find them in the stores). So, I went ahead and bought that one. Well, I got an email today and found out I had won the other lunchbox, too. Oh well! Now, Josh has 2 to choose from.

Emma has her first real speech therapy session on Thursday. I'm anxious to see what they do. We're only going the 1st and 3rd Thursday's of the month, so we'll do what we can at home.

School starts next week and we still have no idea who Josh's teacher is. We haven't received anything about a school supply list (although the one from last year is posted on their website). I'm going by that one - I can't imagine that it would be that different from this years.

I don't like not knowing what's going on. I heard rumors that Tuesday night is when we're suppose to go and meet the teachers...again, nothing in the mail about it. If I don't get something soon, I'll call the school later this week. Communication is a good thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home