web page hit counter
Butler Family: Oh What a Night!

Butler Family

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Oh What a Night!

Emma didn't feel the need to go to bed last night. A couple of times after the kids had been put to bed, I heard her upstairs whining. So, I went and checked on her (twice). Both times, she was at the door trying to get out. I picked her up, hugged her and put her back in bed.

Well, at 11:00, when I went to bed, I went up to check on the kids...couldn't get the girls' bedroom door open. I called Phil. Emma was in front of it sound asleep. Phil was able to finally scoot her out of the way enough to get the door open. She woke up long enough to be picked up and carried back to bed.

At 3:00, we heard her trying to get out again - whining and obviously standing at the door. We both got up to get her - wound up bringing her back to our bed. She tossed and turned until 5:30!!

Phil and I were about dead when we got up this morning. Emma, on the other hand, got up singing and dancing and shouting, "Hi" to anyone that she saw. Ugh!! Why is she so happy this morning?!! HA!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home