web page hit counter
Butler Family: Another Fun Weekend (almost)

Butler Family

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Another Fun Weekend (almost)

Friday night, Josh and I went school shopping, to take advantage of the tax free weekend. We got him a couple of blue jeans, wind pants, shorts and a bunch of shirts. Oh yeah, and we had to buy him a new pair of shoes because he came to the mall in flip flops (Phil meant to bring his other sandals, but forgot).

On Saturday, we all went to Splash Country. I think we were all worn out. Phil got too much sun because he wasn't feeling well by the time we left.

Sunday started out good. We went to church, came home, took a nap, etc. Well, around 5:00, Josh was on the stairs crying. He tried to climb over the baby gate and it pinched his thigh. Well, when I gave him a hug, I noticed he was burning up...he was running a 101 degree fever. I gave him some Tylenol and he felt a little better. He was still running a slight fever Monday morning, so I just kept him home from daycare (which thrilled him). By mid morning, the fever was totally gone and he was fine.

Emma decided she couldn't sleep Sunday night. She came to our bed and was up half the night.

She woke up happy Monday morning (ha!). By lunchtime, she was very cranky. I just assumed it was from lack of sleep. I gave them all lunch and Emma took a 2 hour nap. When she woke up, she was running a fever. We had already suspected another ear infection (why we didn't go w/ our gut feeling that morning, I don't know). Anyway, while I was on the phone w/ the doctor, she threw up all over the place.

The dr did confirm an ear infection - 10 days on amoxicillan. She threw up one more time last night, but that's because she drank too much, too fast. :(

Anyway, she's a little puny today, but making it.

Hopefully, the rest of us will stay well for another day or 2!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home