web page hit counter
Butler Family: The Weekend (common name for my posts)

Butler Family

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Weekend (common name for my posts)

We had a nice weekend, although, I think everyone's a little tired. Josh didn't have school on Friday, so my sister drove in from Memphis Thursday evening to spend some time with him.

I took the girls to school on Friday (after making a quick trip to the doctor's office to have Callie's ears checked).

Phil and I met Wendy and Josh for lunch at Wild Wing Cafe. Josh ordered a corn dog, but ate my wings. HA! I told him the next time to just order the wings. :)

He and Wendy played most of the day, I think. My parents and brother came over for supper Friday night (mom brought dinner). It was alot of fun - of course, I took tons of pictures. :)

Saturday afternoon, after Wendy left, we all took a 3 hour nap - Josh included. He was getting pretty cranky by this point (stayed up late 2 nights in a row, got up early - you get the picture). I forced him to take a nap...he yells that he's not sleepy, but finally lays down anyway. 3 hours later, he woke up.

This next weekend is going to be funfilled, too. Greekfest is in town this weekend. There's also a balloon festival going on, too (hot air balloons). We just need to decide what to do. We're also going to a birthday party Saturday night, so it's going to be another weekend where we're all going to be worn out!

Josh had scouts last night. He seems to really be enjoying it. It doesn't hurt that his best friend from daycare is in the same den. He's so relaxed w/ his friend around.

Not much else going on - we're just selling Coupon Books for school (we have made Josh's goal of 25) and popcorn for scouts (we're almost halfway to our goal of $450). I don't think Josh realizes what cool prizes he can win for selling popcorn. He was very much aware of it for the coupon books, so he kept pushing us to make more sales (he's such a salesman). Phil and I need to change our careers and go into sales (NOT).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home