web page hit counter
Butler Family: Christmas Shopping

Butler Family

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Well, I'm almost officially done...I just need to get a few more stocking stuffers and I should be set.

Josh has asked for a Nintendo DS this year. He told Santa that's what he wanted - nothing else on his list.

Well, we were talking about it this morning. I told him that Santa doesn't always bring what's on our list, but he tries (he is getting a DS). He said, "I know, that's ok". Then, he thought another minute and asked, "Will I get more than 1 gift?" He was getting a little worried since he only had 1 thing on his list. :) I told him a DS was a really big gift, but Santa would probably bring him a couple of other things. Poor kid - now he's worried about what he's getting. :) I don't think he'll be disappointed. It's true that he's not getting a lot of things, but he is getting the one thing he asked for. :)

I did pick up some stocking stuffers I think he'll like. I got him a Cars calendar, hot wheels and a baseball piggy bank...Oh yeah, I picked up a journal for him. He's been wanting a diary w/ a lock and key (only girly ones out there). So, I found a journal book (blue stripes) that has a rubber band type thing that goes around it. It's not exactly the same, but close. I did pick up some more markers for him, too.

So far, for the girls (stocking stuffers), I've gotten some crayons, journal type book with just blank paper (Dora), pink/purple gloves and a nightlight...Yes, I got 2 nightlights even though they're in the same room. :) I hope I can put one on one side and one on the other side. :) Hopefully, it won't be too much light for them. They're Cinderella and Tinkerbell nightlights.

Other than some candy, I guess I'm finished with their stockings.

I'll admit that I did most of my Christmas Shopping online this year. I'm just not into getting out into the crowds. I even bought the DS online, but took it back to Toys R Us to get their "special" which included a game and the starter kit (which includes a case, earphones, more stylus pens, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home