web page hit counter
Butler Family: Popcorn and more popcorn!!

Butler Family

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Popcorn and more popcorn!!



We sold popcorn all weekend! Josh and 3 more scouts sold popcorn at Kroger Saturday morning. We were there at 8:30 in the morning to set up (somehow, I was in charge of setting up and taking care of the money). Anyway, we had 3 1st graders and 1 4th grader selling. We were all pretty new to it and the boys were pretty shy. However, they all did a great job!! All 4 of them talked to people (which really surprised me).

Sunday, we set up a table at church (there were 5 scouts that participated). This way, the boys didn't have to go around to all of the members and try to sell popcorn...they could sell it all at one time and then split the money. That worked out so much better!

I think we're all tired of popcorn right now. :) We'll be glad when it's over!

By the way, did I tell you that you could order popcorn online?! I'll get the information and post it soon! Josh still gets credit for it (I just need to get his code). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home