web page hit counter
Butler Family: Funnies and stuff...

Butler Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Funnies and stuff...

Poor kids - they're going to wonder why I never updated their baby books...thank goodness for this blog!!

Callie is so verbal - always has been. She's also become quite bossy. If Emma is doing something Callie knows she shouldn't be, she takes it upon herself to make Emma quit..."No, Emma!! Don't jump on the couch" Nevermind that Callie has just gotten in trouble for jumping on the couch. :)

Last night, I was putting the girls to bed. Callie looks over at me and says, "Mommy, Baby Bop is watching me!!" Baby Bop happens to actually be a Dopey doll (roughly 3 ft in height). I just told her to close her eyes and then she couldn't see him.

Emma is still quite the sneaky one. She likes to get out of bed at night (before falling asleep, obviously) and getting in Callie's bed and stealing her paci (yes, I know she should be rid of it - she only uses it at night). Anyway, Callie starts crying/screaming. I go up to see what's wrong. Emma's in the floor just giggling. Callie's crying, "Mommy, Emma took my paci!!" and then, "Emma! Don't take my paci!!!". Will Callie ever survive Emma?

When one of the girls does something to the other, I tell them to tell the other one they're sorry. Well, they won't say "I'm sorry"...they just go up and give each other a hug. :) Okay, that will work.

Josh is beginning to learn about winning and losing, per se. He and I decorated a gingerbread house for scouts (to be auctioned off at the Fantasy of Trees next week). Well, the kids all voted on the one they thought was best. Josh's didn't win. However, his looked as good as most of the others. Anyway, during his prayers last night, he told God that he really wanted to win and that he was sad he didn't. :( He wasn't devastated, but he just really wanted to win. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home