web page hit counter
Butler Family: Ramblings from Us...

Butler Family

Monday, November 19, 2007

Ramblings from Us...

Things have been nice and quiet the last couple of weeks. Even though the kids have runny noses, nobody is seriously sick! Woo hoo!

Emma has pretty much recovered from her surgery. I'll hae to say that she did amazing. She never really complained about anything! :)

Josh has a "stalker". He was in class with a girl in kindergarten that used to call him from time to time. I was never very impressed with the fact she was calling...she was never a very good influence either.

Anyway, they're not in the same class anymore. However, she has started calling again. She called last week when they were off for an inservice day. Josh talked to her for about 5 minutes. She called a few more times that day, but nobody answered the phone (I know, we're bad).

Well, she called again last night...at 10:00!!! Phil just told her Josh was in bed and he wasn't waking him up (why wasn't she in bed?).

She called again this morning!! Yes, this is a school day! Phil asked her why she wasn't at school?? Her answer?? "I didn't get up in time". Where in the world are her parents??

If I knew her last name, I'd call the truant officer on her. We ran into this girl at Walmart last year (still in kindergarten) and she said she skipped school that day just because she wanted to!! Again, where are the parents???

I feel sorry for the girl, but something needs to be done. Phil wants to put a block on her number so she can't call.

I told Josh this morning that if he saw her, tell her not to call so late at night. He couldn't believe she called that late. He just said, "Oh my! This is a problem!". Okay, my 6 year old sees a problem with this...why doesn't she (she's a much older woman of 7).

1 Comments:

  • Josh's comment was hysterical! (btw it's Kathy from moms)

    By Blogger Kathy, At 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home