web page hit counter
Butler Family: Yet another trip to the doctor...

Butler Family

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yet another trip to the doctor...

Emma has another ear infection. I took her to the pediatrician yesterday. We go to a group, so we see someone different each time. Well, when we went back, I saw one of the doctor's in passing and he said, "Uh-oh, I hope you're not here about her ear"...Yep, we are! We've been there so many times, the doctor's are getting to know us quite well.

At any rate, we're taking her to the ENT today. I would have taken her to him yesterday, but couldn't get in. I think we're going to have to discuss tubes seriously this time (2nd set of tubes). I hope he agrees with us and does this as soon as possible.

We're going on vacation in October and would love to have this done before then. Poor thing is constantly fighting something.

I'm not sure Callie is over her crud either (I have a half a notion to take her with us today to have him look at her, too). She woke up several times last night and just didn't sleep well. She sounded stopped up several times - poor thing. We need to take her back in soon to have them look at her ears anyway - to see if she has a hole in her eardrum.

I'm tired...I need some sleep. :) Yes, I'm whining. We've had someone in bed with us the last 2 nights. Phil finally just slept on the couch last night because Callie was such a wiggle worm.

1 Comments:

  • oh dear, I hope the girls are both better soon! could some of this be allergy induced?

    By Blogger Carol Anne, At 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home