web page hit counter
Butler Family: Christmas Lights

Butler Family

Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Lights

We went to the Bristol Motor Speedway Friday night to see the lights. I'll have to say that I was impressed. We had no idea what to really expect. We thought the lights were around the track and that we'd be finished in 15 minutes. Wrong! They had the whole campus decorated...with a driving trail that lasted about 1 1/2 hours. It was spectacular.

Josh's favorite part was the dinosaur area...they had several different dinosaurs and a volcano that was shooting out flames. He thought that was "awesome!". :)

Christmas music was playing throughout the whole ride (there was a special radio station for it).

It was definitely worth going to. Mom and I had a blast - I think the girls were overwhelmed. Josh enjoyed it!! I think he enjoyed getting to actually ride on the track. :) That was pretty neat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home