web page hit counter
Butler Family: I'm going to make some cakes!

Butler Family

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I'm going to make some cakes!

What am I thinking? I do NOT decorate cakes...don't like it, not good at it, etc. However, the girls want Dora cupcakes (for daycare) and Dora cakes for their birthdays. I am not inclined to buy 2 dozen cupcakes PLUS 2 cakes. So, I'm going to make them.

I went to Michaels today and bought a bunch of Dora stuff...I also found some cool spray on color. Now I can just get some white icing and spray it pink and purple. :) I think I can do that. HA!

I'll be doing this next week. I'll post pictures later.

1 Comments:

  • Sounds like a great plan. Much more economical anyway. I can't believe the price of decorated cakes these days! Certainly motivates me to get creative. Can't wait to see the pics.!

    By Blogger Lilight, At 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home