web page hit counter
Butler Family: After Christmas...

Butler Family

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

After Christmas...

I have been bad at keeping up w/ this blog. Let's see, what all has happened since Christmas? :)

Josh went back to school yesterday. He really enjoyed the time off, but I think he was excited about getting back to it, too. He came home and talked non-stop of things going on. I'm not even sure what all he was saying because he didn't take a breath between stories.

Two nights ago, I wasn't feeling very good (just coughing stuff). Anyway, I was sitting on the bed after the girls got out of the tub. I was helping Emma get her pj's on and she asked why I was sitting on the bed (usually, I stand and she's on the bed). Anyway, I just said that I didn't feel very good. So, she gives me this huge hug and then reaches up and gives me a kiss. She looks at me for a second and then laughs. She said, "I got snooter nose on your face!". (Snooter nose = runny nose). Yes, she had a runny nose when she kissed me and left some on my cheek. We both got a good laugh out of that one.

Callie was excited to get back to school, too. However, she keeps having these unexpected accidents. She seems to forget to go to the bathroom. I'm not sure if she's uncomfortable about pooping at school, so she just does it in her pants!? She hasn't had an accident at home in weeks. I'm not sure what's up w/ that. So, I bribed her today. I told her if she could go all day without an accident (Emma, too), we'd go get a special treat (probably a Slushie from Sonic). :) I'm tired of doing all of the laundry she's generating! I hope today is a better day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home