web page hit counter
Butler Family: What's been going on?

Butler Family

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

What's been going on?

I'm not even sure where to start...

Callie & Emma are in their new Pre-K class at Daycare and seem to be loving it...they're the "big" kids now. :)

Emma just started speech this week. She has a new speech teacher who seems fantastic (and I really liked last year's teacher). Her old teacher now has a classroom so she's not doing individual speech sessions right now. Emma is still a little shy with her, but I think she will really open up to her.

I found out yesterday that Knox County offers a Governor's Pre-K class. Now, kids that are low income will qualify first, but now that school has started, we're hoping there are a couple of spots left. So, I filled out applications for Callie & Emma. It would be great to get them into the school system's Pre-K class. I think it will benefit both of them greatly - not to mention the huge daycare savings for us.

Josh has started scouts for the year. He and Phil are going on an overnight campout in a couple of weeks. I'm sure they'll have a blast! HA!

Josh is also going to play Upward Basketball this fall. He's suppose to start next week, but we haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully, we'll hear something soon! I need to find the contact information and email someone.

I know I came on here to post a funny from the kids, but I can't remember what it was! Oh well! Maybe I'll remember later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home