web page hit counter
Butler Family: I don't want a spanking!

Butler Family

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I don't want a spanking!

I went upstairs the other night to find the girls with a pencil. I'm still not quite sure where they got it, but they had it. They had also created some nice artwork on the wall (well, mostly scribbles).

Callie immediately said Emma had done it. I asked Emma who had written on the wall and she said, "Callie and me". :)

I said, "Callie, did you write on the wall?"
Callie: "I don't want a spanking!"
Me: "Callie, did you write on the wall?"
Callie: "I don't want a spanking!"

This went back and forth for a minute or 2 (did I say I was going to give them a spanking?).

Well, I did give them each a small spanking (they didn't even cry). The wall they wrote on is in bad shape - no excuse for writing on the wall, but not worth getting too upset about.

Well, later, Phil went back upstairs to check on them (they were still up). He asked about the writing on the wall.

Callie's response? "Mommy already spanked me!". :)

Hopefully, they'll remember the next time NOT to write on the wall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home