web page hit counter
Butler Family: Brag on Callie

Butler Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brag on Callie

Yesterday, Callie's teacher said that she worked on patterns/sequences (they're doing 1 on 1 w/ the kids and it was Callie's turn). Her teacher said Callie got everything right! She said she started making the patterns harder, but Callie was always able to tell her what the next item in the sequence was.

I have to say this, Callie & Emma are the youngest ones in the class (they're not yet 4 and they're in the 4 year old class). I am so proud of Callie!

Maybe Emma will have her turn today, but I think she will do just as well.

Their other teacher told me this morning that they've been having trouble w/ some of the older kids in the class not being able to get the pattern/sequence thing down, so I'm very proud of my girls for being able to get it (I'm assuming Emma will be able to do it, too). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home