web page hit counter
Butler Family: Kids

Butler Family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kids




Once again, I've fallen down on keeping up w/ our blog. :)

Last week, all of the 3rd graders had to take a multiplication test to be in the Mighty Math Club. Well, Josh was the ONLY one in his class to make a 100 on it!! He got a t-shirt and some other goodies. He was thrilled!! We were thrilled! WTG, Josh!!

Last night, Josh had scouts and I needed to take the girls with me because Phil had someone over working on computers. So, I asked the girls if they wanted to stay w/ Daddy & Mark or come with me. Callie looks at me and says, "Mommy, I'd better come with you so I don't get into a mood!". LOL She HATES it when I leave the house or drop her off anywhere...usually pitches a fit. So, the girls came to scouts w/ us. We just played out on the playground.

I had another horrible headache yesterday. I took something as soon as I got home, thinking it would be better by the time scouts started...WRONG. Well, on the way over, I just said, "I wish this headache would go away!". So, Josh asks me, "Did you pray?". :) Umm..no I hadn't up to that point.

Josh is taking TCAPS this week. He's much more excited about all of the free time they're getting after the tests are over. :) Hope he does well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home