web page hit counter
Butler Family: Friday, May 6

Butler Family

Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday, May 6

Whew - what a week. :) I'm glad it's over. I have actually been busy at work. It has been difficult to get work done when the girls are awake.

Callie is starting to coo alot and she smiles all the time!
Emma is really starting to be interested in looking at people. She's not nearly as fussy as she has been and seems to be much more content. Maybe she was just colicky and she's about to outgrow it.

Both girls are sleeping great at night. They will go anywhere from 4-6 hours before waking up.

We're taking the kids to my parents tomorrow. We're going to a memorial service for our SIL's dad (he died a few weeks ago).

Phil's parents came down yesterday to watch the girls. It was nice having them here. I was able to run into the office for a little bit and then was able to get alot of work done when I got back. It felt good to get something accomplished!

Next Saturday, we're taking Josh to the circus. I know he's going to be so excited. Note to self - don't forget the camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home